Feedback: please post in the comments about how you use Youtube, particularly in a church or ministry context!FYI to those in the Presbytery of Charlotte The Presbytery of Charlotte will host a FREE Webinar entitled, “YouTube for Nonprofits: How to Use Video to Attract Donors” The event will be held Wednesday, November 10, 2010 from 1:00 – 2:00 pm in the Catawba Room at the Presbytery Office. The speaker is Allan Pressel, founder and CEO of Charity-Finders. The Webinar will examine YouTube and other online videos as effective ways to connect with donors, build awareness for specific causes, and to examine ways to raise more funds. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
Register for the Presbytery’s hosting by calling Sandy Randolph at 704-535-9999 ext 218 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Space is limited!
- Tools to create an effective YouTube video that grabs your donor's attention
- Best practices to use video to tell your story and inspire your donors
- YouTube channel essentials: Tools to edit, create and customize
- Strategies to incorporate online video in your fundraising efforts
- How nonprofits are using YouTube - What's working, what's not
This is a place for me to share and document personal interests such as music, technology, and other writing. Please enjoy; I love to receive comments and hear back from you! And if there is something you'd like me to record or a tech question, please let me know!